What printing processes are available?
- If you are choosing a design already created on our website, many of those are available in Digital and Foil Printing. If you are working with us on a Custom Design order we offer additional printing processes including Letterpress, Thermography and Glitter Printing.
Can you help us with our stationery or invitation for any type of event?
- You name it, we can support you with anything from personal stationery to the most special of life's events. We have a large variety of designs already available that can be ordered directly through the website. If you have something specific in mind that you do not see available, contact our Zorah Custom Design Services and we can create a design specific for you, for any type of event.
Does Zorah Custom Design work with a variety of budgets?
- Yes, we understand that many dollars go into building the perfect event, but don’t let that scare you from allowing us to create something special for you. We cater to many different varieties of budgets without sacrificing quality and style!
What is the time frame for my project to be completed?
- If you are ordering a design directly from our website, the average turnaround time of arrival is 7-10 business days once your proof is approved. If you are working with us on a Custom Design order, your turnaround time can vary based on additional factors that we will review with you during the process.
When can I expect to receive a proof and how does the process work?
- If you are ordering a design directly from our website, you can expect to receive a digital proof via email within 2 to 3 business days on average from the date the order was placed. Custom orders vary depending on the complexity of the design and we will discuss that with you as we move through the process.
Is there a minimum number of pieces required when ordering personalized product?
- For all personalized invitations and social stationery items our minimum is 25 pieces. Personalized Gifts and Wedding Reception items the minimum is 1 piece per design.
Can my personalized order be rushed due to time constraints?
- Absolutely! There is an additional rush fee added to your order on a per project basis and can be quoted at the time of the request.
How will my order be delivered?
- We ship exclusively via FedEx. Should there be any circumstances where this is not applicable, it can be discussed on a one off basis.
- All orders are shipped ground unless expedited shipping has been added to your order. All expedited fees are based on standard FedEx charges.
- Unfortunately late deliveries happen at times due to carrier issue. We apologize but Zorah cannot be responsible for late deliveries as those factors are beyond our control.
What if I need to cancel my personalized order?
- You know that time is valuable and much effort goes into each order for our clients. Therefore, if your order must be cancelled after your proof has been approved, refunds are unfortunately not available.
- We do not accept returns, however, if an error has been made due to our mistake during the printing phase, we will happily reprint for you at no additional charge. We pride ourselves on our quality and do not perceive this to be a problem with your order!
What if there is something that I need that I do not see on your website?
- ASK US! As our Brand is growing, we will continually be adding additional items to our website, but if you do not see what you need, just ask us, we will be happy to accommodate if we have the resources available!